Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sugar Cookies

In Renner family tradition, I made Christmas sugar cookies with the kids. I was proud of myself for watching them pick bat and puppy cookie cutters and not having a minor "those aren't christmas themes" breakdown. Boys just seem to have a different mental schema.

The favorite part of the activity is painting the cookies with icing!








The boy on the left is Q. He Iives across the street and has become a good friend of both V and L!















L has saved a bowl of painted cookies for Santa. His own idea! I never told him that Melissa and I always made special cookies for Santa. He asked me if they would be stale. I answered, maybe. L's reply... Santa flies around the world - he will be hungry and will eat them no matter what. Haha! I think he is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment